OXIDATIVE STRESS increases the pulse, blood pressure and physical and mental stress of those already suffering far more than most of us realize. Does your C O – ALARM TELL YOU WHEN IT IS TIME TO CALL YOUR HVAC SERVICE COMPANY TO FIND AND CORRECT THE CAUSE / SOURCE OF YOUR C O PROBLEM, OR DOES IT NOT SOUND AUDIBLE AND VISUAL WARNINGS UNTIL IT IS TIME TO CALL 911 FOR A RIDE TO THE HOSPITAL ?
DOES THIS DISCLAIMER DESCRIBE ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY ?
Kidde-Nighthawk Model #KN-COPP-3 says: "Pregnant women, infants, children, senior citizens, persons with heart or respiratory problems and smokers may experience symptoms at lower levels of exposure than noted. Individuals with medical problems may consider using warning devices which provide audible and visual signals for carbon monoxide concentrations under 30 ppm."
All UL-Listed CO alarms clearly state that their CO "Effects Charts”; as well as their CO alarm TESTING LEVELS are for: ….. “HEALTHY YOUNG ADUTS”, ….. and are TESTED only at 70, 150 and 400PPM.
READ CAREFULLY the "Disclaimers" on UL-Listed UL alarms:
For example, the "Wording" on the Nighthawk Model #KN-COP-DP (P/N 900-0056) packaging is as follows (Other UL/CSA Listed CO Alarm "Warnings" are basically the same):
A Kidde-Nighthawk Model #KN-COPP-3 says: "Pregnant women, infants, children, senior citizens, persons with heart or respiratory problems and smokers may experience symptoms at lower levels of exposure than noted. Individuals with medical problems may consider using warning devices which provide audible and visual signals for carbon monoxide concentrations under 30 ppm."
The DICON / American Sensors Model 850E states the above and adds the words "using more sensitive detection devices which provides audible and visual signals for concentrations under 30 ppm."
The UNIVERSAL MODEL CD-9000 Warns: "Individuals with medical conditions may consider using warning devices which provide audible and visual signals for carbon monoxide concentrations under 30 ppm."
ALL UL-2034 or CSA-6.19-01 C O ALARMS HAVE THE SAME OR VERY SIMILAR DISCLAIMERS.
According to Scientist at UCLA, and Research Scientists at other Leading Medical Institutions throughout the World who have recently released Reports on their Medical Studies regarding the many devastating effects of Chronic Low Level C O Poisoning. Review these New Medical Studies at: http://www.coexperts.com/miracle.htm
1. Underweight Babies, with smaller Head Sizes and some other Serious Birth Defects in the newborn. The FETUS is severely and irreversibly effected by Very Low Levels of COHb during the 3rd trimester.
2. WILL REDUCE or PREVENT Permanent DAMAGE to the HEARING of the very young due to Oxidative Stress.
3. WILL REDUCE "A Known Risk Factor, OXIDATIVE STRESS",
CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING IS A KNOWN RISK FACTOR IN MANY DISORDERS INCLUDING:
a. Alzheimer's b. Parkinson's c. Multi Sclerosis d. Lou Gherig's disease
e. Cardiovascular Disease f. Anemia g. Asthma
4. Will REDUCE the 33% that SUFFER HEART TROUBLE AFTER CO POISONING.
-------- The ANSWER -------
CO - Experts Low Level CO "Health" Monitors are the only CO detection products that give you Immediate WARNINGS at 10, 25, 35, 50 and 70 PPM , and offers you a "Hush / Silence" Feature, and automatic "Hush-Overrides" at all warning levels, if CO continues to rise to the next higher level. The Monitor's Digital Display provides resolution of one part per Million. CO - Experts Monitors are Fully Self-Monitored, including Sensor Accuracy and an "End of Life" Warning. .
Detailed Data Storage and Recall System, including "Time Lines" of the CO exposure such as Peak CO recordedexpired time since CO exposure occurred, in Days, Hours and Minutes. The Duration of such exposure in Days, Hours and Minutes and the C O Poisoning, [COHb}, in the Blood Stream of the average person had they been present during the recorded exposure.
YOU REALLY NEED TO TALK TO ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
George E. Kerr, President / Founder ….. TEL: 1-800-643-5377Saturday, October 25, 2008
The C O – Experts LIFE SAVING STORY CONTINUES
1. ….. About 8:00 P.M., [CST], I received a call from a single Mother in the panhandle of Florida that had just gotten out of the Shower along with her 5 year old Son, asking me WHY her Monitor was Beeping and showing 15PPM since they had electric heat? However, she DID have a gas kitchen range and hot water heater. As we talked the C O Reading on the Display indicated that the level of C O was rising, … 17, 19, 22, 27 ….. I told her to immediately Open doors and at least one window as quickly as possible. The C O continued to rise and I ask her to go to the area near her Hot Water Heater to listen to decide if it was actively HEATING the water. She said that it was and that the level of C O there was 37PPM.
I asked her if she had a “Regular HVAC Contractor” that serviced her home, and she said NO, that it was her uncle’s house. I told her to call her uncle to call his HVAC Contractor and to call her Fire Department to come to her house ASAP, to Shut Off her Hot Water Heater, which she said she did not know how to do. I told her to open all the windows that she could, and to get herself and her son dressed ASAP and be ready to Exit the house if the C O level reached 70PPM.
I told her that I would “Stay in my office” for an hour or more and that if she or anyone else wanted to talk to me to please call.
Since I did not hear any more from her or anyone else, I “Assume” that her uncle or the Fire Department handled her immediate problem.
Did my Monitor Save the Lives” of her and her Son, in this case, I feel quite SURE THAT IT DID !
2. ….. Around 10:00 P.M., a Woman in Plymouth, MN, that runs her business from her Home was preparing to go to bed when her C O – Experts Low Level C O “Health” Monitor which was installed in the 2nd floor hallway began Beeping a Low Level WARNING and displaying 12 or 13PPM.
Once again, here was a customer that did not understand the many features of my Monitor and called me for help in evaluating the C O Incident occurring in her home. After inquiring about the car in the attached garage, smokers in the house, gas appliances, fireplaces, unvented heaters and using her self-cleaning oven, ….. I finally ask her if she had been using her oven recently, and she said : “YES, I have been backing Halloween Cookies for 3 or 4 hours earlier in the Evening.
I ask her to get her Monitor in her hand and bring it downstairs and walk through the house slowly, telling me the display readings she was seeing. When she got to the kitchen, she said: Oh my GOD, I forgot to turn my oven OFF. The C O reading directly above her oven was 37PPM.
When YOUR C O incident occurs, ….. WILL YOU BE SAFE ?